comments

Nicole A.
May 12, 2012

I love seeing pictures from the travels of Flat Brittain. ^_^

Nicole A.'s picture

Brittain
May 06, 2012

Thank you! I feel so honored to join the COTM group. I hope I can make you all proud! #ChaserLove

Brittain's picture

Thank you! I feel so honored to join the COTM group. I hope I can make you all proud! #ChaserLove

Vixter
May 05, 2012

Congratulations, Brittain!

Vixter's picture

Nesa
May 05, 2012

Congrats Brittain! Well deserved! :)

Nesa's picture

CailinAingeal
May 04, 2012

Congrats Brittain!!

CailinAingeal's picture

Congrats Brittain!!

KarenPNWChaser
May 04, 2012

Traci, thank you for posting kudos to Brittain! Yay! Brittain and your flat...keep it up and continue to be a great inspiration for us all! ;)

KarenPNWChaser's picture

Traci, thank you for posting kudos to Brittain! Yay! Brittain and your flat...keep it up and continue to be a great inspiration for us all! ;)

mel2bell84
May 04, 2012

Congrats Brittain

mel2bell84's picture

Congrats Brittain

• Brittain!

Congrats to Brittain on being named Chaser of the Month for May! You are so deserving! (I think theres a couple of small, flat gals, that need mini-CotM awards, too! ;) )

All the Best,
    TraciP

TraciP's picture
on May 4, 2012 - 11:01am

Congrats to Brittain on being named Chaser of the Month for May! You are so deserving! (I think theres a couple of small, flat gals, that need mini-CotM awards, too! ;) )

Forum category: 
Nicole A.'s picture

Brittain's picture

Vixter's picture

Nesa's picture

CailinAingeal's picture

Congrats Brittain!!

KarenPNWChaser's picture

mel2bell84's picture

Congrats Brittain

By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from Straight No Chaser and their record label.