Skip directly to content

Burlington VT - Fall Tour Opener

comments

BritishChaser
Oct 23, 2012

:-) You'll all have a great time. My friend will be rejoining me in Westbury as well. Her bank account is cursing me for introducing her to SNC lol!

BritishChaser's picture

:-) You'll all have a great time. My friend will be rejoining me in Westbury as well. Her bank account is cursing me for introducing her to SNC lol!

wonderlady71
Oct 23, 2012

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGUS I am so happy:) Cannot wait to see you again!!!!!

Chaos - my very 1st show was up in Montreal;)

wonderlady71's picture

Angus
Oct 23, 2012

Well, things somehow fell into place here and I can skip out of work for the afternoon, so it looks like I'll pop down and see the show.

I'll probably regret it Thursday at work!

Angus's picture

Well, things somehow fell into place here and I can skip out of work for the afternoon, so it looks like I'll pop down and see the show.

BritishChaser
Oct 23, 2012

A dear friend of mine and her mother are travelling from Montreal for this show :-) I have to wait till LA for my 'tour' to start!

BritishChaser's picture

A dear friend of mine and her mother are travelling from Montreal for this show :-) I have to wait till LA for my 'tour' to start!

• Burlington VT - Fall Tour Opener

OK who's coming?? I can't be the only Chaser in VT:) Very excited to see the guys again, and so soon after the cruise (helps with the shakes!) Happily bringing 10 first-timers with me on Wed!!

All the Best,
    wonderlady71

wonderlady71's picture
on October 22, 2012 - 9:17pm

OK who's coming?? I can't be the only Chaser in VT:) Very excited to see the guys again, and so soon after the cruise (helps with the shakes!) Happily bringing 10 first-timers with me on Wed!!

Forum category: 
BritishChaser's picture

wonderlady71's picture

Angus's picture

BritishChaser's picture

By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Straight No Chaser based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the Privacy Policy. I understand that I can opt-out at any time by emailing privacypolicy@wmg.com.