Skip directly to content

Burlington VT - Fall Tour Opener

wonderlady71's picture
on October 22, 2012 - 9:17pm
Forum category: 

OK who's coming?? I can't be the only Chaser in VT:) Very excited to see the guys again, and so soon after the cruise (helps with the shakes!) Happily bringing 10 first-timers with me on Wed!!

BritishChaser's picture

:-) You'll all have a great time. My friend will be rejoining me in Westbury as well. Her bank account is cursing me for introducing her to SNC lol!

wonderlady71's picture

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGUS I am so happy:) Cannot wait to see you again!!!!!

Chaos - my very 1st show was up in Montreal;)

Angus's picture

Well, things somehow fell into place here and I can skip out of work for the afternoon, so it looks like I'll pop down and see the show.

I'll probably regret it Thursday at work!

BritishChaser's picture

A dear friend of mine and her mother are travelling from Montreal for this show :-) I have to wait till LA for my 'tour' to start!

[]
[{"parent":{"title":"Get on the list","body":" Get exclusive information about our tour dates, video premieres and special announcements ","field_newsletter_id":"2691555","field_datasource":"StraightNoChaser_NewsletterOptIn_TurnkeyToaster_Website","field_label_list_id":"50","field_display_rates":"0","field_preview_mode":"false","field_lbox_height":"","field_lbox_width":"","field_toaster_timeout":"60000","field_toaster_position":"From Top","field_turnkey_height":"1000","field_mailing_list_params_toast":"&autoreply=no","field_mailing_list_params_se":"&autoreply=no"}}]