Skip directly to content

Dec. 4 Palm Desert, CA show

• Post Date 2 years 3 months ago
    Dec. 4 Palm Desert, CA show

Why can't I purchase tickets to this show? It only allows for an RSVP. Is it already sold out? Please advise. I definitely do not want to miss a So. CA appearance!!!!

Thank you,

Chris

Category:
    Started By cmafit 5 Replies Category : Concerts&Tours
    5 Replies
cmafit's picture
on 3 May 2012 - 7:08pm

Why can't I purchase tickets to this show? It only allows for an RSVP. Is it already sold out? Please advise. I definitely do not want to miss a So. CA appearance!!!!

Thank you,

Chris

Forum category: 
Ping Gee's picture

I hope you saw the announcement that SNC will be at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles on November 30th!!!!

Ping Gee's picture

I doubt there will be a pre-sale on this site. This is from their website:

The McCallum Theatre Box Office, its phone center and website, are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances presented by the McCallum Theatre. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the McCallum Theatre. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.

SNC is considered a "single performace". You can subscribe now under the "Create-Your-Own Series.". Rear Orch and Balcony tickets are $29 and Orch and Mezz are $49. Seating in Prem/Orch and Prem/Mezz "SOLD OUT".

Fab4tune's picture

There has not been a pre-sale yet for Palm Desert on this site. Also, the Indianapolis shows have not gone on sale yet; those tickets are not available until next week.

Ping Gee's picture

Go directly to the McCallum venue. I googled it. SNC tickets are available in the single purchase (I know that is not what it's called) section. This venue is a "subscription" for X number of shows, but SNC is not part of any subscription. As I recall, tickets are in the $49-$69 ballpark, with a $10 fee.

cmafit's picture

You can buy tickets to the Indiana shows on Dec 8th, which is why I am concerned. The only other show. You can't buy tickets to say "sold out". Does anyone know why tickets aren't available yet or are all the pre-sale tickets gone?