Skip directly to content

hershey and allentown 2012

• Post Date 2 years 3 months ago
    hershey and allentown 2012

Okay, I am confused!! What time do these shows (the late ones) really start? I know Hershey is will call only to pick up the tickets, but what time can I pick them up and what time does the late show start? Allentown, I purchased my ticket as an advance purchase through the website, but then a few days later purchased another one directly through TicketMaster and the confirmations have different times. I know December is still a long way off, but I'm trying to make plans (dinner reservations and such, since it is the weekend right before Christmas). Please help!! Thank you!

Amy

Category:
    Started By amyjwolter1030 9 Replies Category : Concerts&Tours
    9 Replies
amywolter's picture
on 19 July 2012 - 12:28pm

Okay, I am confused!! What time do these shows (the late ones) really start? I know Hershey is will call only to pick up the tickets, but what time can I pick them up and what time does the late show start? Allentown, I purchased my ticket as an advance purchase through the website, but then a few days later purchased another one directly through TicketMaster and the confirmations have different times. I know December is still a long way off, but I'm trying to make plans (dinner reservations and such, since it is the weekend right before Christmas). Please help!! Thank you!

Amy

Forum category: 
amywolter's picture

thanks julie! i guess i just want everything to go smoothly, since i'm taking my sister to one and my mom to the other. i'm not so worried about allentown, because those tickets will be mailed out, i'm more worried about hershey, since the confirmation states "will call only" i guess i'll wait and see. eileen, still haven't received and response from luke. weird!!

ChaserJulie's picture

There is an ever-so-slight chance that Artists Arena will mail the tickets out. I purchased my Longwood tix from them, and I just got them in the mail this week. I wasn't really expecting to get them via post. For the $$ they charge, they SHOULD mail them! Ticketmaster is cheaper, and shipping is free, and you get your tickets in a few days. There is something to be said about having your tickets in your hands. You could always call the venue and see what they know. Just a suggestion. I'm going to Atown and Hershey, too, but, have the cruise and a few other things to worry about before they roll around!

EileenR's picture

Good grief. Thanks for keeping me posted. I will try emailing again at some point if you don't get an answer.

He has a profile page here on the site, too, but since we aren't getting notifications when someone posts on our profiles, I don't know how much good it would do to post anything there.

amywolter's picture

okay, maybe i emailed the wrong email address, because it bounced back to me. going to try again. will let you know if i hear anything

amywolter's picture

eileen, i emailed this weekend, but have not checked my email inbox since. i will let you know, thanks!! just a little confusing!!

EileenR's picture

I emailed Luke about it right after the tix went on sale & people started questioning the conflicting time info, and he uncharacteristically did not reply. Maybe if you email him now, you'll get some info. Keep me posted!

The email address I have for him is lpierce@stilettoentertainment.com.

amywolter's picture

Thanks Eileen! I will check the fb page, or maybe i should just email luke. i think that's who i was in contact with for the reading show in april, when it came time to make our selections for dinner. i think i still have his email address. if the matinee for hershey is at 4pm, that would be the late show is probably at 8pm, but if the will call window opens 2 hours prior, that means it will be open before the matinee is even over?? i'm so confused. i'll have to look for luke's email address.

EileenR's picture

So, it looks like the shows start at the later times. You may want to double-check by posting your question over on FB as well.

I *think* I was told by someone at the Hershey Theatre that the will-call window opens an hour before the doors open, which would be 2 hours before the show starts. Of course, I can't find that info on their website right now, of course!

EileenR's picture

Someone posted this question (with regard to the Hershey matinee) over on the SNC FB page. This is the reply they got:
"Showtime is 4:00pm for the matinee... we can't wait to see you there!"