Skip directly to content

Jacksonville, FL concert 8/02/2017

• Jacksonville, FL concert 8/02/2017

I was supposed to spend the evening enjoying the SNC concert in Jacksonville FL tonight. I purchased our tickets through Groupon on July 20 and was so excited to see you guys in person for the second time. As we were getting ready to leave for the concert, I sat down to print out the tickets. Without my knowledge, Groupon cancelled the purchase and refunded the money...and didn't so much as email me to let me know!! I've contacted them and got nothing but excuses that don't make up for the fact that I had to miss this concert that we were looking so forward to. I'm sorry to have missed you guys, it comes with mixed feelings because I'm also happy that you are so popular that tickets get overbooked. I certainly hope we can catch your next show in our area but I guarantee that I won't buy the tickets from Groupon! Don't wait too long before coming back ok? I need to get my SNC live fix!

All the Best,
    Janice F

Janice F's picture
on August 3, 2017 - 12:07am

I was supposed to spend the evening enjoying the SNC concert in Jacksonville FL tonight. I purchased our tickets through Groupon on July 20 and was so excited to see you guys in person for the second time. As we were getting ready to leave for the concert, I sat down to print out the tickets. Without my knowledge, Groupon cancelled the purchase and refunded the money...and didn't so much as email me to let me know!! I've contacted them and got nothing but excuses that don't make up for the fact that I had to miss this concert that we were looking so forward to. I'm sorry to have missed you guys, it comes with mixed feelings because I'm also happy that you are so popular that tickets get overbooked. I certainly hope we can catch your next show in our area but I guarantee that I won't buy the tickets from Groupon! Don't wait too long before coming back ok? I need to get my SNC live fix!

Forum category: 
By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from Straight No Chaser and their record label.