Skip directly to content

Just saying hello

• Just saying hello

Just thought I'd say hello to all.

Thank goodness this band is around. It's been a challenging couple of months, and SNC has been my go-to to bring some comfort to my life. They've always done that, though. From the first time I saw them on the Today Show when they sang "Hey Santa," to now, they have always brought a smile to my face. I hope they know that they have that effect on people.

I'm counting down the days until they make it back to Columbus, OH. It will be my third time seeing them live. My goal would be to invite them to lunch... I keep offering because I know some great local spots, but alas...

Anyway, I just wanted to throw out some SNC love. It was in me today. Take care all! Gentlemen, have a great tour! See you soon!!!

All the Best,
    AlexisRueal

AlexisRueal's picture
on October 3, 2017 - 12:54pm

Just thought I'd say hello to all.

Thank goodness this band is around. It's been a challenging couple of months, and SNC has been my go-to to bring some comfort to my life. They've always done that, though. From the first time I saw them on the Today Show when they sang "Hey Santa," to now, they have always brought a smile to my face. I hope they know that they have that effect on people.

I'm counting down the days until they make it back to Columbus, OH. It will be my third time seeing them live. My goal would be to invite them to lunch... I keep offering because I know some great local spots, but alas...

Anyway, I just wanted to throw out some SNC love. It was in me today. Take care all! Gentlemen, have a great tour! See you soon!!!

Forum category: 
By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from Straight No Chaser and their record label.