Skip directly to content

Letter to the Band (Past and Present Members)

• Post Date 2 years 8 months ago
    Letter to the Band (Past and Present Members)

I read Ryan's post about Chasers saying things to you or about you on your networking sites, and that, however innocuous they seem, could be construed as inappropriate by your family, close friends, and spouse or significant other.

I just wanted to say that if I have ever done this to any of the band members, past or present, I am so sorry. I do so love SNC and would never knowingly hurt any of you or those who care about you.

I've lost sleep over this. Yes, I am a Chaser. And I use the same networking sites as you. I visit your Facebook pages and leave comments. I get excited. And I say things. I am mortified to know that in doing so I may have hurt or embarrassed or worried you and yours. I promise, from now on, I will not post or utter a single word on your pages without first giving what I intend to say serious and considerable thought.

So, I have been saving up to go on the Chasers-At-Sea cruise, and I hope to book a room soon. But if my being there will make any of you uncomfortable or cause your loved ones any dismay, then please let me know now. Honestly, I'd rather stay home than cause you pain or worry.

Respectfully yours,

Lillian Lee

Category:
    Started By Lillian 0 Replies Category : The Band Members
    0 Replies
Lillian's picture
on 23 April 2012 - 1:12pm

I read Ryan's post about Chasers saying things to you or about you on your networking sites, and that, however innocuous they seem, could be construed as inappropriate by your family, close friends, and spouse or significant other.

I just wanted to say that if I have ever done this to any of the band members, past or present, I am so sorry. I do so love SNC and would never knowingly hurt any of you or those who care about you.

I've lost sleep over this. Yes, I am a Chaser. And I use the same networking sites as you. I visit your Facebook pages and leave comments. I get excited. And I say things. I am mortified to know that in doing so I may have hurt or embarrassed or worried you and yours. I promise, from now on, I will not post or utter a single word on your pages without first giving what I intend to say serious and considerable thought.

So, I have been saving up to go on the Chasers-At-Sea cruise, and I hope to book a room soon. But if my being there will make any of you uncomfortable or cause your loved ones any dismay, then please let me know now. Honestly, I'd rather stay home than cause you pain or worry.

Respectfully yours,

Lillian Lee

Forum category: