Skip directly to content

Looking for a video: cozy venue, Ryan & Mike laughing at the end

• Post Date 2 years 6 months ago
    Looking for a video: cozy venue, Ryan & Mike laughing at the end

I ran across a video last night, and I can't remember where I saw it. SNC was on a very small stage, with only a black curtain behind them. In the middle Seggie crossed arms with a couple of the guys, and Ryan and Mike end up laughing at each other.

The comment with the video stated "cozy venue". I want to share this video with my friend. I think it took place somewhere in Canada.

Can anyone help me locate this video? Thank you!

Category:
    Started By Ping Gee 5 Replies Category : Concerts&Tours
    5 Replies
Ping Gee's picture
on 25 April 2012 - 3:36am

I ran across a video last night, and I can't remember where I saw it. SNC was on a very small stage, with only a black curtain behind them. In the middle Seggie crossed arms with a couple of the guys, and Ryan and Mike end up laughing at each other.

The comment with the video stated "cozy venue". I want to share this video with my friend. I think it took place somewhere in Canada.

Can anyone help me locate this video? Thank you!

Forum category: 
Nesa's picture

My pleasure!

@BLB Red - I do the same thing as Ping. The only time it seems to sign me out is when I delete the history from the computer, which is odd because it never did it before.

Ping Gee's picture

Nesa: Thank you =SO= much! Yes, that's the video (and I was right about it being in Canada...wasn't sure).

I have this site on my favorites bar, and I just click on it when I want to come here. No logging in each time. I guess that's because I don't "sign out" ! (VBG)

waterfallprincess's picture

:o) That's one of my favorites, too. It's fun and the sound is incredible!

Nesa's picture

Hey Ping! I think I found what you're looking for. Here's the link: http://youtu.be/eQra6SvslPA (Copy & Paste) Let me know if that's it!

bernardlabadens's picture

Get back to me via bernard.traore@gmx.com