Skip directly to content

Scarves for Sara

comments

Andrianna
Jun 07, 2012

Great idea! Geez, I don't think any other type of fan community is this close or awesome!

Andrianna's picture

Great idea! Geez, I don't think any other type of fan community is this close or awesome!

Emily
Jun 04, 2012

This is amazing! Thank you for starting this thread and letting us know about this!

EmilyT's picture

This is amazing! Thank you for starting this thread and letting us know about this!

CailinAingeal
Jun 03, 2012

Gabriella, Angie is the amazing one. This has been all her idea and hard work. I am just helping to spread the word about the project.

CailinAingeal's picture

Gabriella, Angie is the amazing one. This has been all her idea and hard work. I am just helping to spread the word about the project.

amyjwolter1030
May 31, 2012

my money is getting sent to you either tomorrow or early next week!! will wait patiently through the hot/humid pennsylvania summer for my wooly/fluffy/warm scarf for the cold pennsylvania winter!! again, this is such an awesome idea!!

amywolter's picture

my money is getting sent to you either tomorrow or early next week!! will wait patiently through the hot/humid pennsylvania summer for my wooly/fluffy/warm scarf for the cold pennsylvania winter!! again, this is such an awesome idea!!

AngieTheCanuck
May 31, 2012

Wow Jen...thank you so much for starting this thread! The Chaser community never ceases to amaze me...around every corner is someone with generosity and kindness to spare.

AngieTheCanuck's picture

Wow Jen...thank you so much for starting this thread! The Chaser community never ceases to amaze me...around every corner is someone with generosity and kindness to spare.

• Scarves for Sara

As may know fellow a Chaser, Sara Nemtuda, is fighting Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Earlier this week I received a message from Angie (AngieTheCanuck)...

As you know, our sweet friend Sara Nemtuda has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Medical bills are starting to add up. I was trying to think of some way to help, and I thought of Scarves for Sara. I am kind of a scarf-making junkie. I was thinking of making scarves on order, according to your preference, for $40, all proceeds going to Sara.

A Facebook page has been set-up for those interest in purchasing scarves. https://www.facebook.com/groups/243125749127356/

If you do not have a Facebook account you can contact Angie on Twitter @StarstruckCanuk or email her at csawooll@telusplanet.net

If you are not interested in a scarf but would still like to help Sara, Angie is accepting donations in any amount. Please make donations to PayPal account csawooll@telusplanet.net

All the Best,
    CailinAingeal

CailinAingeal's picture
on May 31, 2012 - 6:56pm

As may know fellow a Chaser, Sara Nemtuda, is fighting Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Earlier this week I received a message from Angie (AngieTheCanuck)...

As you know, our sweet friend Sara Nemtuda has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Medical bills are starting to add up. I was trying to think of some way to help, and I thought of Scarves for Sara. I am kind of a scarf-making junkie. I was thinking of making scarves on order, according to your preference, for $40, all proceeds going to Sara.

A Facebook page has been set-up for those interest in purchasing scarves. https://www.facebook.com/groups/243125749127356/

If you do not have a Facebook account you can contact Angie on Twitter @StarstruckCanuk or email her at csawooll@telusplanet.net

If you are not interested in a scarf but would still like to help Sara, Angie is accepting donations in any amount. Please make donations to PayPal account csawooll@telusplanet.net

Forum category: 
Andrianna's picture

EmilyT's picture

CailinAingeal's picture

amywolter's picture

AngieTheCanuck's picture

By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from Straight No Chaser and their record label.