Skip directly to content

SNC TAT Highlights w/Seggie 1.19.16

comments

Jun 01, 2016

We have no limitation by one click you can choose any type psn codes at here... http://free-psncodesonline.com

kshiva's picture

We have no limitation by one click you can choose any type psn codes at here... http://free-psncodesonline.com

May 05, 2016

Essay writing is the popular one it involves more than one points and students wants to good essays for their academic life. online have a more then one custom essay writing service(http://www.clazwork.com/) it will help you good essays for online services. and it will give us the best choice of writing service. and all students are take this essays online this service.

WilliamLawton's picture

Essay writing is the popular one it involves more than one points and students wants to good essays for their academic life. online have a more then one custom essay writing service(http://www.clazwork.com/) it will help you good essays for online services. and it will give us the best choice of writing service. and all students are take this essays online this service.

S Brandon
Feb 17, 2016

Thanks so much (again), Dottie! Way behind on these and happy to have found them.

S Brandon's picture

Thanks so much (again), Dottie! Way behind on these and happy to have found them.

• SNC TAT Highlights w/Seggie 1.19.16

Fan: Which [of the four music videos you recorded last summer] was filmed first? Did you release them in a particular order strategically or as they were finished?
    Seggie: We filmed “Can’t Feel My Face” first. We try to spread out the releases so it's not content overload; that's the strategy.

Fan: Which song off the new album was the most vocally challenging to record?
    Seggie: Probably “Creep.” So much vocal control (dynamics, emotion, etc.) is needed to sing that song, both in studio and live.

Fan: Have you guys found it more difficult to be as personable with your fame and fan base growing? Seems there are fewer tweets.
    Seggie: We're so grateful our fan base is growing & love Chasers for spreading the word. We'll work to be more active here!

Fan: I'm spending a week in Paris w/my sister to see you guys & the city - food recommendation?
    Seggie: First place that comes to mind, Le Poulete au Pot. Super casual but delicious food!

Fan: If you could choose any song to perform/put on an album what would it be?
    Seggie: 1st song that jumps out to me is Bohemian Rhapsody!

Fan: Who is responsible for choreographing your show and positioning you on stage? Do parts usually stay close together?
    Seggie: Our choreographer's name is Jill. Guys singing solo or lead type parts are grouped together.

Fan: Old school fan here. Any chance you'll ever do the original "Dry Campus" again? Reminds me of my IU days.
    Seggie: I would LOVE to do Dry Campus again, but if we did it would most likely be at IU.

Fan: What's the most memorable (positive) thing a fan has done at a show?
    Seggie: A USCG Chief reached out wanting us to help him surprise his children that he was home. Incredible moment for all!

Fan: Will you be adding more tour dates? You usually hit Chicago Spring/summer?
    Seggie: I'm not sure if we will be adding dates, but that doesn't mean it's a no.

Fan: When will you announce the details for the Chaser Summit?
    Seggie: Hopefully soon; we've got something really cool in the works. Just making sure we can make it happen!

Fan: Do you know when the tracks that were not approved will be posted on YouTube?
    Seggie: Unfortunately, I don't think we can post them. You can check out live versions on YouTube though.

Fan: Who are your top 5 current (non-SNC) music artist recommendations?
    Seggie: Just off the top of my head, Justin Nozuka. Adele. Biebs. Sia. The Weeknd.

Fan: De Palma is remaking "Scarface", DiCaprio to star in it. Your thoughts?
    Seggie: Love me some Leo, but not sure this movie needs to be remade.

Fan: What venue do you prefer: Large, sold-out theater or smaller, cozier atmosphere?
    Seggie: Love them all; both have their pros & cons. Sound might be a little better in a smaller space, but love the energy of a huge crowd!

Fan: Will you be introducing any new stuff in Europe?
    Seggie: I don't think so, but crazier things have happened!

Fan: Winter/snow: love it or hate it?
    Seggie: Love/hate relationship, haha.

Fan: Who was the cameraman for the "Rockin' Round The Christmas Tree" video? Congrats on shooting it all in one take.

Seggie: We brought in a crew from NYC. It was a lot of fun filming that!
    Fan: Where did you find 10 Christmas sweaters? Whose job was it to collect them?
    Seggie: I believe we got them at Kohl's, we sent someone out for it.

Fan: Any snafus you care to share from TNOF tour? Tripping onstage, forgetting lyrics....fainting?
    Seggie: It was a pretty uneventful tour in terms of screw ups! Thankfully!

Fan: In my H.S. Show-choir days, always had that one guy in the group who would whisper in between songs "What's next!" What about you?
    Seggie: We've got the set lists down on the stage, so we always know what’s coming.

Fan: Favorite Eagles song/songs?
    Seggie: Live version of Hotel California. So good!

Fan: Any American Idol watchers in the group?
    Seggie: I think in the beginning everyone was a watcher, but as time passed, watching has faded a bit. I enjoy the auditions.

Fan: Once you leave Paris will you have a tour bus for the rest of the Tour? What about laundry? Oh wait, you've got TWO sets of suits!
    Seggie: It's the art of packing for a European tour!

Fan: What was your first ever job as a teen?
    Seggie: I started caddying when I was 12. Loved it!

Fan: Favorite Alan Rickman role?
    Seggie: Die Hard!

Fan: If a guy backs out of the group will Mike I or Dan P get the first say at replacing or will the other 40+ people in SNC have a turn?
    Seggie: Hopefully this won't be happening any time soon!

Fan: Wondering if spring shows will be strictly songs from “The New Old Fashioned” plus old faves OR any new arrangements?
    Seggie: It'll be a mix of everything. Some new, some old.

Fan: Where are you most looking forward to going on your upcoming tour?
    Seggie: Personally, I'm looking forward to going to Poland! First time for me.

Fan: What song is the most difficult for the group as a whole to perfect?
    Seggie: Probably “Creep.” Big song with a lot going on; gotta be on our A Game to crush that one!

Fan: How did you guys pick the film themes for the movie medley?
    Seggie: Tyler and I picked songs that we thought were very universal and that had potential for comedic lyrics.

Fan: Is it harder to do choreography when you're doing VP as opposed to doing it when you are singing normally?
    Seggie: All depends on the syncopation of the VP pattern. Standard rock beat is simple to do with choreo, but super complex VP is harder.

Fan: How much of the Paris set is new songs? As in, not a staple of the US tour late last year?
    Seggie: We are bringing the New Old Fashioned tour, so there will be a variety of that tour among other songs in the set.

Fan: When SNC gives interviews for articles, etc, do you take turns, volunteer, or does the interviewer ask for a specific guy?
    Seggie: If it's local, we usually go with a guy from that town or closest. Otherwise there's a few of us that handle most of them.

All the Best,
    DottieK

DottieK's picture
on January 21, 2016 - 10:49am

Fan: Which [of the four music videos you recorded last summer] was filmed first? Did you release them in a particular order strategically or as they were finished?
Seggie: We filmed “Can’t Feel My Face” first. We try to spread out the releases so it's not content overload; that's the strategy.

Fan: Which song off the new album was the most vocally challenging to record?
Seggie: Probably “Creep.” So much vocal control (dynamics, emotion, etc.) is needed to sing that song, both in studio and live.

Fan: Have you guys found it more difficult to be as personable with your fame and fan base growing? Seems there are fewer tweets.
Seggie: We're so grateful our fan base is growing & love Chasers for spreading the word. We'll work to be more active here!

Fan: I'm spending a week in Paris w/my sister to see you guys & the city - food recommendation?
Seggie: First place that comes to mind, Le Poulete au Pot. Super casual but delicious food!

Fan: If you could choose any song to perform/put on an album what would it be?
Seggie: 1st song that jumps out to me is Bohemian Rhapsody!

Fan: Who is responsible for choreographing your show and positioning you on stage? Do parts usually stay close together?
Seggie: Our choreographer's name is Jill. Guys singing solo or lead type parts are grouped together.

Fan: Old school fan here. Any chance you'll ever do the original "Dry Campus" again? Reminds me of my IU days.
Seggie: I would LOVE to do Dry Campus again, but if we did it would most likely be at IU.

Fan: What's the most memorable (positive) thing a fan has done at a show?
Seggie: A USCG Chief reached out wanting us to help him surprise his children that he was home. Incredible moment for all!

Fan: Will you be adding more tour dates? You usually hit Chicago Spring/summer?
Seggie: I'm not sure if we will be adding dates, but that doesn't mean it's a no.

Fan: When will you announce the details for the Chaser Summit?
Seggie: Hopefully soon; we've got something really cool in the works. Just making sure we can make it happen!

Fan: Do you know when the tracks that were not approved will be posted on YouTube?
Seggie: Unfortunately, I don't think we can post them. You can check out live versions on YouTube though.

Fan: Who are your top 5 current (non-SNC) music artist recommendations?
Seggie: Just off the top of my head, Justin Nozuka. Adele. Biebs. Sia. The Weeknd.

Fan: De Palma is remaking "Scarface", DiCaprio to star in it. Your thoughts?
Seggie: Love me some Leo, but not sure this movie needs to be remade.

Fan: What venue do you prefer: Large, sold-out theater or smaller, cozier atmosphere?
Seggie: Love them all; both have their pros & cons. Sound might be a little better in a smaller space, but love the energy of a huge crowd!

Fan: Will you be introducing any new stuff in Europe?
Seggie: I don't think so, but crazier things have happened!

Fan: Winter/snow: love it or hate it?
Seggie: Love/hate relationship, haha.

Fan: Who was the cameraman for the "Rockin' Round The Christmas Tree" video? Congrats on shooting it all in one take.

Seggie: We brought in a crew from NYC. It was a lot of fun filming that!
Fan: Where did you find 10 Christmas sweaters? Whose job was it to collect them?
Seggie: I believe we got them at Kohl's, we sent someone out for it.

Fan: Any snafus you care to share from TNOF tour? Tripping onstage, forgetting lyrics....fainting?
Seggie: It was a pretty uneventful tour in terms of screw ups! Thankfully!

Fan: In my H.S. Show-choir days, always had that one guy in the group who would whisper in between songs "What's next!" What about you?
Seggie: We've got the set lists down on the stage, so we always know what’s coming.

Fan: Favorite Eagles song/songs?
Seggie: Live version of Hotel California. So good!

Fan: Any American Idol watchers in the group?
Seggie: I think in the beginning everyone was a watcher, but as time passed, watching has faded a bit. I enjoy the auditions.

Fan: Once you leave Paris will you have a tour bus for the rest of the Tour? What about laundry? Oh wait, you've got TWO sets of suits!
Seggie: It's the art of packing for a European tour!

Fan: What was your first ever job as a teen?
Seggie: I started caddying when I was 12. Loved it!

Fan: Favorite Alan Rickman role?
Seggie: Die Hard!

Fan: If a guy backs out of the group will Mike I or Dan P get the first say at replacing or will the other 40+ people in SNC have a turn?
Seggie: Hopefully this won't be happening any time soon!

Fan: Wondering if spring shows will be strictly songs from “The New Old Fashioned” plus old faves OR any new arrangements?
Seggie: It'll be a mix of everything. Some new, some old.

Fan: Where are you most looking forward to going on your upcoming tour?
Seggie: Personally, I'm looking forward to going to Poland! First time for me.

Fan: What song is the most difficult for the group as a whole to perfect?
Seggie: Probably “Creep.” Big song with a lot going on; gotta be on our A Game to crush that one!

Fan: How did you guys pick the film themes for the movie medley?
Seggie: Tyler and I picked songs that we thought were very universal and that had potential for comedic lyrics.

Fan: Is it harder to do choreography when you're doing VP as opposed to doing it when you are singing normally?
Seggie: All depends on the syncopation of the VP pattern. Standard rock beat is simple to do with choreo, but super complex VP is harder.

Fan: How much of the Paris set is new songs? As in, not a staple of the US tour late last year?
Seggie: We are bringing the New Old Fashioned tour, so there will be a variety of that tour among other songs in the set.

Fan: When SNC gives interviews for articles, etc, do you take turns, volunteer, or does the interviewer ask for a specific guy?
Seggie: If it's local, we usually go with a guy from that town or closest. Otherwise there's a few of us that handle most of them.

Forum category: 
kshiva's picture

WilliamLawton's picture

S Brandon's picture

By submitting my information above, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and I agree to receive updates and marketing messages from time to time from Straight No Chaser and their record label.