Skip directly to content

TICKET GIVEAWAY FOR APRIL 29TH SHOW

• Post Date 2 years 4 months ago
    TICKET GIVEAWAY FOR APRIL 29TH SHOW

Philadelphia NBC affliate is giving away 4 tickets to the April 29th show at The Tower Theater (just outside Philly). Go to NBC10Philadelhia.com click on the "Like It" icon, enter name and email address. Winner to be announced on Wednesday morning. TV station will send email notification to winner. Good Luck All!

Started By flyergirl97 6 Replies Category : SNC General Discussion
    6 Replies
flyergirl97's picture
on 10 April 2012 - 12:00am

Philadelphia NBC affliate is giving away 4 tickets to the April 29th show at The Tower Theater (just outside Philly). Go to NBC10Philadelhia.com click on the "Like It" icon, enter name and email address. Winner to be announced on Wednesday morning. TV station will send email notification to winner. Good Luck All!

Forum category: 
flyergirl97's picture

Barb, I will be sitting two rows back.....Row C, with my husband. Of course i entered..i just converted my sister into a Chaser. Just thought i would give other Chasers who could not afford it, a chance to have a GREAT night out. See you at the show.

Jennifer..as you can tell by my screen name, I am a HUGE Flyers fan. Thanks to my big brother. Been a fan since late 70's. Cant wait for playoffs to start. Here's to the Flyers advancing, and Walt's Jersey devi going home after first round.

Jennifer B's picture

Yay! Can't wait! Maybe I will see you there. And fellow Philly girl, GO FLYERS!!!

flyergirl97's picture

Have my tics already too but do know of more family who would luv to go. See u at the show

Jennifer B's picture

Some ladies I know that love SNC cannot afford to go, this would be a great opportunity for them to see them live :)

flyergirl97's picture

Just thought ito put this out for those who could not afford it.

Jennifer B's picture

Thanks for the info...I have my tickets, but I could always bring 4 more people to enjoy the show! :)