Skip directly to content

Where are my tickets?

• Post Date 2 years 5 months ago
    Where are my tickets?

I bought pre-sale tickets for the May 13th show but I haven't received them as of yet. Do they put them at WILL CALL?

Category:
    Started By MarkTPease 4 Replies Category : Concerts&Tours
    4 Replies
MarkTPease's picture
on 23 April 2012 - 11:40pm

I bought pre-sale tickets for the May 13th show but I haven't received them as of yet. Do they put them at WILL CALL?

Forum category: 
Fab4tune's picture

Don't worry @shelgiff - Artist Arena does it that way for every show all year round.

Shelgiff's picture

I bought a presale ticket for the Oct 26th show in Syracuse, ny. I wonder if the tickets will go out a week before the show for the fall tour also? I was just thinking that maybe I accidently threw the envelope away. I hope not......

MarkTPease's picture

Whew! Thank you! It's a mothers day surprise for my bride of 20 years! I can't wait to see her face as when we get there!

Fab4tune's picture

They don't put them at Will Call; Artist Arena does not mail out pre-sale tickets until 7-10 days before the event date. They will send an email to the email address you provided to let you know when the tickets have been mailed. Those of us going to the shows this coming weekend just received our tickets over the last few days. Enjoy the show!